Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

interpolarity

interpolarity

• PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
The game is simple...wish for something, and grant the wish of the person before you, but make sure it has a defect... ex.

Person1: I wish for riches
Person2: Wish granted, but the world is destroyed...mwahaha
I wish.....

etc
I'll start it

I wish i wasn't bald (ps, i'm not really bald, and not for a while, i'm only 16)

Edited by interpolarity, 26 July 2006 - 08:50 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted, Your back shall always have long flowing locks, the likes of which could only be matched by warriorscot!

Wish: i wish i had a miliion bucks

(this game wont go anywhere...but i'm bored)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted in the proportion of 250,000 male rabbits, 250,000 male kangaroos, 250,000 male reindeer and 250,000 male goats. You must now personally hand feed all your bucks daily.

Wish: I wish I had a housekeeper to clean, wash, iron, tidy, pull weeds in the garden.

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Wish granted. The housekeeper is put in a detention centre and you are charged for having an illegal imigration ring and for slavery.

I wish for world peace.

Edited by sarahw, 24 July 2006 - 09:59 PM.

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted the world is at peace, it just glows funny now because of the fallout and radiation.

I wish to be back in the States.

Edited by Mr. Green, 25 July 2006 - 05:48 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you have been returned to the states of: insanity, hysteria, and disarray

i wish for happiness

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, but you'll drop dead tomorrow. Hey, at least you died happy!

I wish for peace.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted. You now have peace, but in order to obtain it, the rest of the world had to die....

I wish my spyware could get deleted and STAY deleted :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: in a freak skeet shooting incident your computer was mistaken for a clay pigeon and shot down by no less than 4 hunters. you shall never have spyware on that computer again (or any "ware" for that matter)

i wish for an infinite supply of chocolate that cannot be touched by Kat or Metallica (try your chocolate search now buddy)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You will be in your apartment/home with all the doors/windows locked and your home will fill to the brim with chocolate. You cannot move and begin trying to eat your way out. The more you eat the more appears to replace it. Kat and Metallica are banging on the door trying to save you, but alas the door will not open because it is jammed tight with chocolate.

I wish for a snazzy red one of a kind sports car.

Edited by frantique, 26 July 2006 - 06:55 AM.

Advertisements

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted, but you get arrested for acquiring a 'one of a kind' car stolen from the government, and sold on the black market

I wish nothing bad to me would ever happen

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: nothing "bad" will ever happen to you again. of course i'm using the "hip" translation of "bad" which means good...so nothing good, groovy, nifty, spiffy, or extra neato cool, will ever happen to you again..all of your cd's have been replaced by yanni, enya, and kenny G albums...and they skip...really bad.

i wish that monkeys ruled the world

Edited by dsenette, 26 July 2006 - 07:29 AM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
(you shall pay for taking away my music....what means everything to me...)
wish granted, but they now rule pluto....(u didn't specify which world...mwahahaha) and because of the lack of oxygen, all monkeys have suffocated to death, cause a major imbalance in food chains, and environmental homeostasis throwing the world into turmoil, with you to blame!!!!
I wish only good things happened to me

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Very well, your wish has been granted. You will live a peaceful, happy life, but at the cost of all other life on earth (including your family) must be doomed by death and destruction. Have a nice day :whistling:

I wish I could play guitar...

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you can now play every barry manilow(sp?) song ever written on the guitar...however...you cannot play them well....and this fact now drives you insane causing you to forget all forms of communication...you can now only communicate through horribly tuned strums and plucks of your guitar

i wish that i had x-ray vision