Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

softw1nd

softw1nd

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi to all!!! My nick happens to be my always-handle nick from most of the social networks I've been in. Reason?? Well I have been a silent-type person who values tranquility and comfort when I relate to almost everything. :)

Advertisements

maxco88

maxco88

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Max is my dogs name and he's part of my company and the 88 is how old I feel when I have to type on a forum.
O by the way hello all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS .
I've got a question about my cd drive that won't write and everything I tried doesn't work ,but I have to leave right now so I'll be back in about an hour . Talk to you then... Thanks

cindysfate

cindysfate

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Cindy is my first name, s the first letter of my last name and FATE was the name of the alliance I Hosted on a browser based war game.

Put it all together and whola! :)

izzylala

izzylala

• Pip
  • 0 posts
WELL I HAD WENT THROUGH A BIG PROBLEMS IN MY RELATIONSHIP ENVOLVING A EX OF MY PARTNER AND I KNEW RIGHT THEN THAT THEY OR HER CAN NEVER BREAK ME SO I PUT IT ALL TOGETHER KANTBRAKEME!! :)

EndProductUser

EndProductUser

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Mine was the default username for my first computer.

Deployed

Deployed

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Military Reservist Deployed to Iraq

batzgirl

batzgirl

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hello everyone,

I got my nick because I always sleep late. Sometimes my days & nights are reversed, just like a bat. So that's why batzgirl. :)

Happy holliday!! :)

Will Shattuck

Will Shattuck

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
It's my name. :) Since there is no privacy on the internet I have decided to be who I am.

You can find my regular nick, MrKrrtft, on other game forums though. That nick is basically MrCarrotfeet, with a K and no vowels.

TruNewb

TruNewb

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Always trying new games and new paths to learning, so more often than not I am called a Noob,noobie, Newb. Rather than get offended figured I would just name myself it :)

idontlikeviruses

idontlikeviruses

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello all. :)

I got my nickname the day I got the virus, which was yesterday. I've always always had horrible past experiences with them. Kept leading to reformatting to computer, so we keep losing our files we've kept for so long.

And also, I never did like viruses. I'm here hoping to learn more about them and stop relying on anti-virus programs, but still keep them for protection. :)

Advertisements

buddyholly

buddyholly

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am a collector of music for many years I used steve wonder but changed it at a later date

BrigetteMora

BrigetteMora

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm French/Mexican/Irish. My nick is a nod to my heritage. The name "Bridget" is the modern name of an old Celtic goddess (Bríghid or Breeda) turned Catholic saint by missionaries to Ireland, or so the legend goes. The meaning of the name is "The exalted one," which I presume refers to the goddess. "Brigette" is then a combination of an elaboration of "Bridget" and the French respelling of the name, "Brigitte," which pays homage to both my Irish and French heritage. "Mora" is a Mexican Spanish word that relatively means "young lady," closer to female young adult than teen. Don't bother looking it up, I've tried; apparently it's regional slang from Jalisco. Since I'm still fairly young (in the eyes of the world, I know a lot of teens will read this and disagree, lol), it seemed a fitting tribute to my Mexican heritage, and fit nicely with the name "Brigette." (This is the short explanation!)

cheapsuits

cheapsuits

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I am just a tightwad with bad fashion sense

easyday

easyday

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Every day is easy because I don't have to work anymore. :)

glasskitty

glasskitty

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got my nickname from a patient I took care of in a hospital who was dying of a terminal illness. My patient and I became very close and my patient gave me this nickname so it is very special to me.

Edited by glasskitty, 23 January 2010 - 05:20 PM.