Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Dear Go4Fall,
When do you think you will be able to finish my logo? Thanks!

View Post

SOON! One way or the other. I have something in mind and Ven told me that he was working on something also. I know that you need this ASAP. And it is on the priority list. But logos are important and need to be well thought out. But really, really soon!

Advertisements

mr luvpants

mr luvpants

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi and thanks

So, what is the largest size the image can be?
NO IDEA! WHAT IS THE NORM?

And what is the total file size limit? (in kB, probably something like 100-150 give or take, again, look at the forum(s) avatar rules you plan to use it in)

AGAIN NO IDEA. THE FORUM THAT I AM MOST ACTIVE IN IS THE ANTIVIRUS FORUM. NOT HELPING MUCH AM I!!!

Would you like something sort of comical or serious? Something cartoonish or realistic looking?

SOMETHING SERIOUS OR REALISTIC LOOKING PLEASE.

Something that flashes a siren?

SOUNDS GOOD!

IS Mr Luvpants the screen name that you want put in it?

YES PLEASE

Also, any favorite colors?

ORANGE

any thoughts AT ALL about the theme you want?

NOPE LEAVE IT UP TO YOU.

Like maybe something planetary, like the sky or universe? OR even what you DON"T want? Just give me something, anything...... just a little idea to get started with please....... and I will merrily go about making your firefighter avatar.

I DO A LOT OF RUNNING OF THAT IS ANY G0OD TO YOU. IF NOT WHAT ABOUT FLAMES?

Thank you for all that you do for all of us. We will do this one for free! (they are all free

YOUR WELCOME!!!! AND THANKS.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steamhead.............what's this about stealing chocolate???? Have you NOT learned by now?  :tazz: methinks a Thwapper may be in hand quite soon...............

AHH! lol now I'm gonna have to hide under my pillow, along with the chocolate that *may* or may not be there >.> <.< ...

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

SOON! One way or the other. I have something in mind and Ven told me that he was working on something also. I know that you need this ASAP. And it is on the priority list. But logos are important and need to be well thought out. But really, really soon!

View Post

Thanks! :tazz:

xVEDGEx

xVEDGEx

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hehe.....

k- thanks

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

AHH! lol now I'm gonna have to hide under my pillow, along with the chocolate that *may* or may not be there >.> <.< ...

View Post

HEY! That's the tooth fairies domain! You'll get aThWhacker from her if you hole up under there with your *missing*chocolate.......You could make a run for the closet but the monsters have that space and under the bed claimed. Face it,dude, there no where to run, no where to hide! We WILL find you! SO,Posted Image I've got your candy! Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ MR. Luvpants,
Believe it or not, I know everything I need to know now! LOL, REALLY!

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Dear Rockett,
What happended? :tazz: Wheres all those cool programs I came here to see if added anything new and now there's nothing? What happened?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Game_Freak
The type of file that Rockett was making was far too large to ever be used here. However, he is a very nice guy and really meant well. He got a little carried away with the moment(but ONLY because he was excited about helping out!) and kind of forgot to gain any permission to begin answering posts here. IF there is something that you would like to have, as always, you simply need to submit a request to me and we will get it taken care of. And, of course, if it is a request for the "extraction from a game" file, I would call upon Mr. Rockett poste-haste. So, we have not lost any services. But, as always, all requests have to be made to and approved by me.
This might be an appropos moment to remind everyone that it is your responsibility to know and abide by The Terms Of Service
Smiley faces @ all you As-some ppl, and hugs for most of you!, :tazz:
Shez :)

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

HEY! That's the tooth fairies domain! You'll get aThWhacker from her if you hole up under there with your *missing*chocolate.......You could make a run for the closet but the monsters have that space and under the bed claimed. Face it,dude, there no where to run, no where to  hide! We WILL find you! SO,Posted Image I've got your candy! Posted Image

View Post

*runs away*

oh wait... *grabs candy* *NOW runs away*

:tazz:

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Game_Freak
I'm very happy to announce that I have finally completed your logo. I really hope that it meets up with your expectations. I am very fond of it. But, of course, if you happen not to like it, just say so, and I will show you some other designs.So, without futher ado, it's time for the unveiling..............(Drumroll please.....)

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

:tazz: :)

Edited by Go4fall, 07 October 2005 - 12:58 AM.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
OMG!!! Your joking!! Is that really for me? Geez You can do this for a living! YOU ARE THE B***** BEST!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MCUH!!! I cant thank you enough! But well done and great I love it!!

Game Freak

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

then do u think u can make me a dancin skeloktin that pulls a p8ntball gun out of his rib cage and shoots everywhere

Ostalabyebye :tazz:

View Post

Hi Skaterdude!
I bet you thought that I had forgotten all about you, eh? Well, how could I forget such a charming, funny guy? We have this little gem for you. Actually, Ven started it and I did the finishing touches. . Drop in and say hello sometimes. You've been a stranger lately. I miss you!
Ostalabyebye,
Shez

Posted Image

Edited by Go4fall, 05 October 2005 - 07:45 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

OMG!!! Your joking!! Is that really for me? Geez You can do this for a living! YOU ARE THE B*****  BEST!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MCUH!!!  I cant thank you enough! But well done and great I love it!!

Game Freak

View Post

I am SO glad that you are happy with you logo. See? Good things come to those who wait and I thank you for your patience. I will give you the font if you want it. It is called Shalom.
I DO do it for a living!! It's just that no one pays me! :) But anyone who wants to donate, please feel free. My paypal account is capable of accepting all major credit cards! Anyone who would like info, just let me know. I am disabled and that is my sole, pitiful source of income. And frankly, this has become a full time job. :unsure:I work at this everyday, with all of my time. You have no idea how much goes on behind the scenes. Whether it's trying out new programs or new effects, or simply testing designs until one works the right way, I really put a LOT of time into everything that comes from here. But, best of all, it's good to be able to do something to make others happy :tazz:

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Thanks