Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello i am a friend o f Delta_Man_Sam, He told me you made him a custom Darkthrone Sword Of Valour Avatar, Do you think you can make me one?

If you have msn or aim please tell me your screen name so i can explain you what i really want on the avatar. thank you.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hello i am a friend o f Delta_Man_Sam, He told me you made him a custom Darkthrone Sword Of Valour Avatar, Do you think you can make me one?

If you have msn or aim please tell me your screen name so i can explain you what i really want on the avatar. thank you.

View Post

Please just place your request here and if I have any questions I will let you know. I have banned myself from signing into messengers because I just don't have time to chat these days. And I need to have your request written here so that I can refer back to it. What is the largest the file size can be? IS this another Dark Throne avy?? Are you of the "Sword of Valour" Alliance also?
Please just pretend that you are explaining it to a first grader and you will do just fine, and remember, you can't tell me too much!
TEll Delta_Man HI for me! And thanks for joining us here!
Don't be afraid, most of us don't bite. I'm not sure about steamhead, he's been in a tizzy lately, what with everyone chasing him around trying to steal his stuff and whack him, so he MIGHT bite if you get near enough. And you have to watch out for Canadian_Bit, she might bash you with a sharp stick. And then there's Bell, that one, you just never know what she will do! She might throw mud balls at you! And then Dragonfire, well, he's a Kiwi and you know how they are. :tazz: But really, you have every reason to feel very comfortable with the crazy ppl here! So, go ahead, don't be shy, post away! Tell me your hearts desire! Ask and ye shall receive........

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@cloud ate noobs,
I know you said that you wanted your current avatar pic but I just couldn't resist using some of the as-some effects that I had applied to it. It is just the sort if image that lends itself to looking really great with a lot of different effects. So, I choose a middle ground of trying not to change it to much but also spicing it up a bit. I can always go back and just use the original pic you have if you want, just PM me. :) :tazz:

Posted Image

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts
hi me again Delta_man said hi to.

the picture must be 200x200 pixels and the file size must be lower than 50Kbs.

yes i am a member of the Sword Of Valour Alliance in fact i am the leader of it :tazz: and yes this is another darkthrone avvy

thanks
-Zeletor

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Don't be afraid, most of us don't bite. I'm not sure about steamhead, he's been in a tizzy lately, what with everyone chasing him around trying to steal his stuff and whack him, so he MIGHT bite if you get near enough.

View Post

What?! Me? I will not....don't think..maybe...but still! You should be fine. :tazz: Just, WHATEVER YOU DO, do NOT mention chocolate...ever...especially if your telling people where it is, lol

:)

Venledar

Venledar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
W00T! I AM BACK! FINALLY!

wowowowowow! Haven't been on in a while.. been SUPER busy with football and homecoming, and school.. ugh! But i'm back now, for the time being.. Feel free to gimme a shout again!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
WOOHOO!!! Yeahee! Welcome back Ven! I sure hope you had a fantastic time at homecoming! We need to see pics! I've got plenty of things lined up for you to do, so nobody else needs to shout at you! :) I missed you partner!!! :tazz:

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
lol, party at Go4fall's house....

BYO.......beverages....yea.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
:woot: LOL< Party at my place? WOOHOO, you don't have to BYOB, I"ll stock the bar!! But I don't drink alcohol! I have lots of gatoraide :tazz: and koolaide. OH, and I don't do caffiene either. So, on second thought, you might want to BYO beverage :) :woot: :woot: and while you're at it could you pick up some hors' dourves? Like maybe a vegetable tray, and some fresh oysters(we ARE in a month with an R in it), yeah, I love those, and please shuck them for me. Oh, and some Brie, I love warm brie with some grapes and mellon. And while your at it a fondu pot might be a good idea, let's make it chocolate, everyone loves chocolate. And pick up some candles also, we need atmosphere!, OK, now were ready to party. Yeah! Party for Ven!!! At my place! And we can invite Tux!

ZELETOR

ZELETOR

• Pip
  • 9 posts

yes i am a member of the Sword Of Valour Alliance in fact i am the leader of it and yes this is another darkthrone avvy

thanks
-Zeletor

so when will the avatar be done i need it ASAP! thnx.

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

yes i am a member of the Sword Of Valour Alliance in fact i am the leader of it  and yes this is another darkthrone avvy

thanks
-Zeletor

so when will the avatar be done i need it ASAP? I need a special reason for this.... could you tell me why, please? :tazz: ! thnx.

View Post

Do you not want for the alliance members to use matching avatars? IF not, what do you want yours to say or do? Here is the one Ven and I made for The Sword of Valour Alliance: Posted Image What do you want that is different? And, if you want it to say something different, do you want to keep the same sword animation so that it will be recognized as part of the same group? Just let me know the exact words that you would like to have on yours, KK? And we will take care of it. I'm glad Delta Man Sam sent you by! :) Stick around for the party!

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

And then there's Bell, that one, you just never know what she will do! She might throw mud balls at you!

:P :P :P i'm more of a broadsword kinda gal.. but.. with all the anti terrorist campaign going around.. maybe i'll just stick with mud balls :tazz: nahh.. we're a bunch of sweet people who wouldn't even step on an ant.. :woot:

PARTY!!! :) :woot: i'll bring popcorn!! and balloons.. and graffiti.. and of course myself.. now, who's gonna sponsor my plane ticket?? :woot:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ Bell OH, don't worry about it, Steamhead will pay for your ticket and everything for the party since it was his idea and I'm hosting. See all of the lovely hors' dourves he's buying also? :tazz:
And yeah, I need to amend my statement. I think you would probably distract someone first with a mudball and THEN decapitate them with your broadsword! There, that's better! :) Posted Image

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Yea sure, I'll pay for it.... :woot:

Just gotta give me some money first. :tazz:

rs1968ss

rs1968ss

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Randy,
I can't say that I mind the list being shortened by one, BUT I was looking forward to playing with that duck, LOL. The duck needs to get together with the Gekko, lol.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. And thanks for letting me know.
Shez

View Post

I didn't mean to disappoint you. :tazz: Here is her request:
"a smiley that turns into a duck and says aflac"

If you can figure that one out it would be great.