Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having Powersheel.exe Issues ... Need fixlist.txt

Virus HELP Malwarebytes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

raj0171

raj0171

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello all

I am having a bit of an issue and having the Virus...

2024-03-15 18:26 C:\ProgramData\brikyftanlpt
2024-03-19 19:38 C:\ProgramData\iitpbysmgxhg

Was creating these two folders so I removed their access and run FRST64Attached File  Addition.txt   106.89KB   24 downloadsAttached File  FRST.txt   98.05KB   26 downloads

I need some help.. had no issues in last 10 years; always used Malwarebytes Premium and still using it...

Can you please have a look and help..?

Thanks a lot...

Raj

Advertisements

raj0171

raj0171

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

and I cant update the windows because of this Virus...

Here are couple of screenshots from recent scans...

Screenshot 2024-03-19 212148.png 2024-03-19_212036.jpg

raj0171

raj0171

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This is actually creating different exe files and attempting different sites with these exe files.. Attached File  VIrus 2.txt   743bytes   26 downloadsAttached File  VIrus 1.txt   687bytes   23 downloads

DR M

DR M

The Grecian Geek

• Malware Removal
  • 4,116 posts

Hello.

Welcome to GTG Forums. EPFGbk7.gif

I will be assisting you regarding your computer's issues. Here, we will check your computer for malware.

Please, adhere to the guidelines below. As soon as I have your consent, I'll start the cleaning procedure.

1. Always ask before acting. Do not continue if you are not sure, or if something unexpected happens!

2. Do not run any tools unless instructed to do so. Also, do not uninstall or install any software during the procedure, unless I ask you to do so.

3. Cracked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also can make your computer a malware target. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. Thus, no need to clean the computer, since, soon or later, it will get infected again. If you have such programs, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure.

4. If your computer seems to start working normally, don't abandon the topic. Even if your system is behaving normally, there may still be some malware remnants left over. Additionally, malware can re-infect the computer if some remnants are left. Therefore, please complete all requested steps to make sure any malware is successfully eradicated from your PC.

5. You have to reply to my posts within 3 days. If you need some additional time, just let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the topic due to lack of feedback. If you are able, I would request you to check this thread at least once per day so that we can resolve your issues effectively and efficiently.

6. Logs from malware diagnostic or removal programs can take some time to get analyzed. Also, have in mind that all the experts here are volunteers and may not be available to assist when you post. Please, be patient, while I analyze your logs.

========================

DR M

DR M

The Grecian Geek

• Malware Removal
  • 4,116 posts

Hello,  raj0171.

Please accept my sincere apologies about this delay. Actually, since I am not getting any notifications from the forum anymore, I completely missed your topic.

Please, let me know if you still need assistance. If you are still there, please run FRST tool once more and attach for me fresh FRST logs to check.

DR M

DR M

The Grecian Geek

• Malware Removal
  • 4,116 posts

It seems that I lost you... Again, apologies about that.

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member, or send me a personal message (hoover with the mouse on my profile name and choose Send message).