Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted school is now easy if your smart that is have fun at school
i wish i was the richest person on the planet

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: the world currency has been changed to elephant dung....good thing for you that you've been collecting it all these years...congratulations mr. moneybags (good luck getting a date)

i wish it wasn't quite so warm outside

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted. Its no quite so warm now its just plain hot 150º F actually

I wish school didnt start untill next week

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted since school doesn't start till next week you now have to clean the house wash the dishes and clean the gutters etc..etc..etc..have fun
i wish i could fly without crashing or dying or ending up in a full bodycast...

Edited by Shock Box, 14 August 2006 - 01:54 PM.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You can now fly .... you take off and are airborne. You fly all around your neighbourhood. You start to get a little cold and hungry and decide to land, however, you cannot land. You are now destined to fly for the rest of your life - no crashes, no dying, no bodycasts - just flying for eternity (hope you took your laptop when you took off!).

I wish I was on an enormous giant slide ride.

Rothers2005

Rothers2005

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
the world is covered in ice over nite allowing you to slide for the rest of your life unfortunately its so cold that you could die after so long outside oh well weeee..... :whistling:

i wish i could make a movie

Edited by Rothers2005, 14 August 2006 - 07:03 PM.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted, you now make pirated movies and get thrown in jail for illegal activity...dont drop the soap!
I wish more people would come to my party

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. People start arriving at your party. Pretty soon your home is completely overtaken by partygoers. They are in cupboards, wardrobes, your bathtub, your fridge. As the last person arrives the door shuts and noone can move. Thousands of people are glued together unable to move an inch. So much so that it is impossible for anyone to manouvre the door open. You are stuck in your home with the partygoers, no music, no food for the rest of the month until someone comes to visit and opens the door. Enjoy the party!

I wish I could sit on a cloud.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted...yoo take a plane ride to the skies, and carefully get out to sit on a cloud, but u fall through it, and since u forgot your parachute, you are now a smear on the ground....
I wish that there really was no place like home

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted... There's no place like home.. There's no place like home.. There's no place like home and now your back in Kansas !

I wish I had great one liner's just like Dsenette ( The funny pirate monkey man )

Advertisements

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
WIsh granted. You now have a great one liner. Below is your line that you must put in your signature.

I wish i had some icecream, in a bowl, with a spoon, on the desk infront of me

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Wish granted, you have a bowl of icecream, with a spoon on your desk. However your hands are tapes behind your back and your mouth is taped shut. You are forced to watch the icecream melt....Too bad...

I wish I had a starbucks card with unlimited money (Did I wish that already?)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wish granted: you have a star bucks card with unlimited money on it...you can now get into the "world famous male deer and elk star extravaganza" show in vegas any time you like

i wish i had some chocolate

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted ... now your computer keyboard and mouse are made out of chocolate and every time you try to communicate you take a bit until it all gone and now you can't communicate anymore!

I wish I had more computer Buddys...

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
your wish is granted - computer buddys is the name of a new virus that keeps multiplying and can't be removed from your pc.

I wish I had dsenette's chocolate