Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

I wish I hadn't busted my TV with the Wii controller!

How did you do that?

Wish granted, Safari gives you no dire consequences, however the devoted worshipers of Firefox, and even IE place a fire on your lawn in the shape of a large compass. They will keep harassing you until you decide to become a cult member once again...(go with Firefox....hint...hint)

I wish my Super Mario 64 DS would get here sooner, and would work perfectly when it arrived (as well as my DS)

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
wish granted It works perfectly and all of a sudden it goes boom ahh well you had fun for a wee while.

interpolarity good to see you back

I wish my Spellforce character could do better Spells

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

interpolarity good to see you back

I wish my Spellforce character could do better Spells

Thanx! I have been mostly trouble free with my computer...I am hanging out here so as to learn more about computers in general...it may become a job for me in the future.

Your character can do amazing spells, however it is now on the opposing side! (does this apply? I have never heard of that game before :whistling: )

I wish my TI-83 didn't go on the fritz at all....

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts

I wish I hadn't busted my TV with the Wii controller!

How did you do that?

Wii bowling - rather vigorously - and the strap broke.

Wish granted - your T1-83 is perfect! But, you leave it somewhere and you can't remember where. You're left having to borrow those sucky ones from the library for the rest of the semester. Yikes. Sorry.

I with the Apple IPhone was less than $100.

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Wish granted, the Iphone cost less then 100 dollar. But because of the low price
the Iphones are too popular and you have to wait 5 years before you can buy one.

I wish I had finished my study already.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
wish granted...u finished but you oversleep and miss school.

I wish there was an easier way to learn flash.

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Wish granted. You are arrested for public indecency.

I wish I had tenure.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted. You've now worked 50 years at McDonald's.

I wish I had more hours in each day.

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Wish granted, each day has 26 hours from now on. But fore some reason,everything you do from now on goes very, very slowly. So in fact there are less things you can do each day from now on.

I wish I can play 24 hours on my laptop before the batteries are low.

interpolarity

interpolarity

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
I wish the last wish made sense, and the next person would grant both mine and thunderbird's.

Advertisements

silencedmessage

silencedmessage

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Thunderbird1988: wish granted. You can now go for days without your laptop's battery life running out because you have no battery anymore. You have to keep it plugged in from not on to keep it working. kinda kills the point of a laptop, huh?

interpolarity: wish granted. The wish before you makes sense to you now, but after realizing how clear the wish was, your genie powers are taken away for exactly 2 hours (I have to play nice :whistling: )

I wish I spent today somewhere that it is AMAZING weather riding my motorcycle all day. (if someone says I fall off and die.... *shakes fist*)

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Wish Granted. You are riding your motorcycle and it is Amazing weather. It is amazing because it rains 24 hours a day. I hope you don't become too wet...

I wish I had faster internet, (and a computer, which has enough energy to run for a while.)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted: Your internet is instantaneous, and your computer has so much energy that it gets up off your desk and runs out of your home and down the road ... internet's not much use to you now without a computer!

I wish I had a pair of red knee high boots.

Edited by frantique, 16 February 2007 - 09:39 AM.

silencedmessage

silencedmessage

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Wish granted, you now have a pair of red knee high boots. They look awesome! Unfortunately, they are tied too tight and you can't get them off, and it is slowly cutting off your circulation. You get to choose either cutting the boots or you legs... we don't need to walk now-a-days anyways, right?

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

P.S. Thunderbird, the rain is okay sometimes, so long as I can still see where I am going! :-p

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Wish Granted .... now you understand the meaning of life .. is to seek happiness and flourish, and gain experience while Traveling the World and find pleasure in the thing's you see and then ... Suddenly your caught in a .... vortex Spinning and Spinning it seems Endless until then ...Suddenly you Crash to the Ground and then you .. Wake up to find yourself in ..Traction for the Next 12 Month's Ahh the meaning of life

I Wish the Weather Here was sunnier but with No Devastating Effects and without me Dying