Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

silencedmessage

silencedmessage

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Wish granted. It is beautiful and sunny as all can be! Unfortunately, you have developed some pretty fair skin for no apparent reason. 5 minutes in the sun is all it takes for you to burn now. Did I forget to mention the sun never goes down either? Better get some serious lotion on that skin!

I wish I had a plan that I really liked and could/would stick to for the rest of my life.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted. You've been sentenced to life in prison and have devoted your time to creating an escape plan.

I wish I had a self-cleaning house.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Ah, hello ... you already do ... you're the self who cleans your house! So you have a "self cleaning house".

I wish for a butler (his name would be ... um ... James!) and he's young, strong and energetic (and hellishly good looking). He cleans my home, washes the car, does the laundry, cooks when I don't have time or the inclination, and fixes stuff around the home. :whistling:

fozziebear

fozziebear

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Wish granted, James literally cleans out your house, steals your car, take all your clothes, order food on your credit card . You end up "thanking" James the rest of your life paying all the bills

I wish I had the winning lottery ticket

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted ... you had the winning lottery ticket, however in all your excitement while dancing around your front yard with the ticket held in your hand, a very strong wind came up and blew the ticket right out of your hand. Gee thanks fozziebear cause it landed in my backyard!

I wish I was typing this into my brand new computer!

Edited by frantique, 22 February 2007 - 10:45 AM.

fozziebear

fozziebear

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Wish granted... You hooked so many peripherals to this computer that the temperature rose to incredible heights. Luckily your house was just cleaned out by James so only the carpet caught fire.

I wish I had a condo at the Maladives

olderwhiskeynandfasterhorses

olderwhiskeynandfasterhorses

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Wish granted... you had your condo but the timeshare people took all of your money and now you reduced to living off of Ramen noodles and gov. cheese while you sleep inside of a soggy old refrigerator box.

I wish that I could afford more RAM and another HDD for my computer

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Not only can you afford RAM and another HDD for your computer, they are about to be yours ... bring, bring, it's your front door! When you answer there is a computer man standing there with not one but two very large male sheep (rams) and a hot diggity dog (hdd). You'd better get busy and install them in your computer before the rams drop little parcels on your carpet and the sauce on your hot diggity dog spills all over your desk.

I wish I had the knowhow to build my own computer.

Dryfter

Dryfter

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
::wish granted:: you now know how to build your own computer. But in the excitement of it all you forget to ground yourself and fry your $300 motherboard, your $200 RAM (male sheep) and your brand new C2D Extreme processor.

I wish I was 25, so my car insurence would be cheaper.

Edited by Dryfter, 28 March 2007 - 01:16 PM.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Dryfter your wish is granted : You are now 25 and the cost of motor insurance is now way cheaper, however, the cost of living has increased tenfold and just putting food into your body and a roof over your head is all you can afford, so you have to sell your car! But if you had a car it wouldn't cost much to insure it.

I wish my life would slow down a little (or a lot!).

Advertisements

silencedmessage

silencedmessage

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Wish Granted! You will now live forever! Good luck keeping friends more more than 1% of your life... Unless you find another poor immortal soul :whistling:

I wish I had a good steady job that I enjoyed.

scottish cougar

scottish cougar

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Wish Granted! your enjoying working so you Don't want to leave any more and work yourself into a frazzle and all work and No play makes silencedmessage a very Dull boy.

I wish could go the Formula one Racing without any Bad consequences happening to me including dying

Shock Box

Shock Box

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
wish granted nothing bad happens to you but the car crashes and an investigation is done and it is found that it was sabotaged and your wife is the person found to have done it so she get life imprisonment for the murder of the driver and some fans and you can't visit her

i wish i had super powers and nothing bad would happen to me or my loved ones

shock box

scottish cougar

scottish cougar

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
wish granted
unfortunately the rest of the world dies because of global warming you are left with your love ones.
And go insane.

I wish that i was invincible and live forever
Scottish cougar :whistling:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
wish granted
but the entire universe is sucked into a black hole and you spend eternity alone in a space the size of a quarter.

I wish the oceans were filled with Mountain Dew and the grass was weed so that I could spend the rest of my life on a caffeine high and 'happy.'

Edited by Fenor, 11 May 2007 - 03:54 PM.