Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSODs.

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK sorry I am not all here and I apologize for that.
OK in the bios when you first enter you will see the Main Window with the list of your HD's.
If you click on the one with your hd you should get a sub menu that opens and you should see the Mode type of the controller.
Let me know if you see this.

Advertisements

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

OK sorry I am not all here and I apologize for that.
OK in the bios when you first enter you will see the Main Window with the list of your HD's.
If you click on the one with your hd you should get a sub menu that opens and you should see the Mode type of the controller.
Let me know if you see this.

When I can I will sorry for not responding have things to do...

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK no problem I will be here most of the day. :)

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

OK no problem I will be here most of the day. :)

I have no idea what you were talking bout but this should do the trick. :unsure: Everything in the options below this is auto.

Attached Thumbnails

• 21072011164.jpg

Edited by Sergeras, 21 July 2011 - 01:53 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yep the drive is set correctly.
Any more BSOD's in the last 7 hours since you posted the last one this morning at 8:30am my time?

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Yep the drive is set correctly.
Any more BSOD's in the last 7 hours since you posted the last one this morning at 8:30am my time?

Yeah just received one [bleep]in [bleep].

On Thu 21.7.2011 ?. 20:02:55 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: unknown_module_34e9213d.sys (Unloaded_Unknown_Module_34e9213d+0x30952ECD)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8549BBE0, 0xFFFFFFFF86D68C04, 0xFFFFFFFF8549BBE0)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: unknown_module_34e9213d.sys .
Google query: unknown_module_34e9213d.sys BAD_POOL_HEADER

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
That is a strange one. I can't find any info on that one.
Everything keeps saying a driver but I don't see anything in your drivers.
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode With networking for a day and see if it happens then?

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

That is a strange one. I can't find any info on that one.
Everything keeps saying a driver but I don't see anything in your drivers.
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode With networking for a day and see if it happens then?

Nope. Why would I work in safe mode.I may try it though.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

It's not a point of you working in Safe Mode but to determine for sure it is a driver that is causing all this.
In Safe Mode Windows loads generic drivers thus if this is caused by a manufacturer specific driver it will not be loaded then.

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

It's not a point of you working in Safe Mode but to determine for sure it is a driver that is causing all this.
In Safe Mode Windows loads generic drivers thus if this is caused by a manufacturer specific driver it will not be loaded then.

Yeah I get that but still.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I'm not saying you will have to do that from now on but only as this is a way to find the problem. I understand it is frustrating but this one is being a pain.
The only other option is to turn off everything in Startups and run a day or two without those items checked.
If the issue does not return then we know it is a issue with something in the drivers that are being loaded.
The next option would be to do a parallel installation and move all the documents over and reinstall all programs and updates.

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

I'm not saying you will have to do that from now on but only as this is a way to find the problem. I understand it is frustrating but this one is being a pain.
The only other option is to turn off everything in Startups and run a day or two without those items checked.
If the issue does not return then we know it is a issue with something in the drivers that are being loaded.
The next option would be to do a parallel installation and move all the documents over and reinstall all programs and updates.

I see.Today I haven't received anything for some odd reason.If I receive another BSOD will disable everything as you suggest.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK great and I am glad to hear no BSOD's today. I will hopefully only hear you have not had any issue for the day. :)

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

OK great and I am glad to hear no BSOD's today. I will hopefully only hear you have not had any issue for the day. :)

So No bluescreens yet lol.This maybe my last update on the situation if none appear in the next days or so.You may close the thread after 1-2 days. :unsure:

Also Huge thanks to you rshaffer61 for all the suggestions and help. :yes:

Sergeras

Sergeras

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Okaay.So I received another one but I won't post about it since you have done a tremendous job for me. :) I will try figuring this out now on my own.Thanks a huge ton !You may close this thread now . :unsure: Thanks !