Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New SSD causing hanging all the time (Resolved).

ssd freezing samsung MU-PT1 hanging

Best Answer thefunkateer , 07 December 2016 - 04:56 AM

Hi phillpower2 Well a couple of days since my last report and I have been using the PC a fair bit and I am pleased to report I haven't had a single issue of hanging.  I really appreciate... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

thefunkateer

thefunkateer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hi phillpower2

Well a couple of days since my last report and I have been using the PC a fair bit and I am pleased to report I haven't had a single issue of hanging.  I really appreciate all your time, advice and perseverance with this issue, not only was it effective but it was concise and comprehensible!  Hopefully the problem has gone for good but should it resurrect itself I know where to come.  Thank you.

All the best

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,710 posts

Good morning thefunkateer,

Thank you for your update which I am pleased to see looks like all is now well  :thumbsup:

We will give it a couple more days or so and if we don`t hear back from you we will consider the issue/s resolved.

You are most welcome btw and thank you for your kind words  :)

thefunkateer

thefunkateer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hi phillpower2

Thought I'd just pop back to say another couple of weeks have passed without any problems at all.  All of the tasks that were causing issues previously I can now do as normal without problem.  So a huuuuuge thank you once again.

All the best.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,710 posts

Hello thefunkateer,

Great news and thank you for taking time out to drop in with an update for us  :thumbsup:

Happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year to you and yours  :)