Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Picking out a new mouse

win 10 mouse wireless bluetooth

• Please log in to reply

WI_Jeff

WI_Jeff

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello to all. I am not TOTALLY  computer illiterate, but close. I got a new PC and I am looking for a new mouse for it. The PC is a HP, windows 10, with Bluetooth. The type of mouse I am looking for is simple, Left, right and scroll will work. Bluetooth (wireless). Because I only have 2 USB ports I would like to use the "Bluetooth" so I don't need the "dangle".  Reliable and inexpensive. These two might be the hardest. There should be some out there. I am afraid that if I get an inexpensive mouse from a PC manufacturer (ie: HP, Windows, Dell), the lower priced models will be "sub-par", to say the least. I know the hardware manufacturers (ie: logitech) should have something that will work for me. Any suggestions would help. If I can get a few, I can go through and see If I can find the "one for me". Thanks a bunch, in advance... Jeff

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts
Hello Jeff

Here's a good one for you,

Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600

The Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 fits comfortably in your hand and works wirelessly, with no transceiver to lose.Works with Windows 10, 8.1, and 8, or other devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.

More ideas here,

https://www.amazon.c...sl_2nwgtjz2f9_b