Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

DJ Unlogical

DJ Unlogical

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I got the name DJ Unlogical after having figured out that DJ Vous was taken :) so tried to come up with something different, and since i mix most genres of music and my friend said "you, a DJ... Logical Breakdown, malfuction in compatibbility unit 7318" i got christened DJ Unlogical, pretty cool, but I still think he was taking the mick out of me :) lol

Advertisements

Ludo Siren

Ludo Siren

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ludo is from my favorite rock outfit (a band who adopted their name from one of the muppet characters from the 1980's film <i>Labyrinth</i> starring Jennifer Connoley and David Bowie)
Siren is because A.) It sounds cool and B.) A siren is someone who sings and enchants people. Quite frankly, I do that same thing with the band Ludo. I spread it to others and they beocme enthralled with the music in some way or another.

Put and together and what have you got?
Ludo Siren.

AdreinDark

AdreinDark

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
mine comes from jsut a cool random name i thought upa nd then the exact opposite of my last name
haha wierd huh? :) :)

ronknights

ronknights

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I've used my own name, most consistently, on all my online years.

So I was born with my nickname.

ShinomorI-16-

ShinomorI-16-

• Pip
  • 0 posts
hi guys, I got my nick from the anime Rurouni Kenshin, its the first name(or last name) of one of his enemies turned ally. aoshi shinomori, and as for the number "16" its our anniversary. A bit childish I guess..but hey.. can't help to be kid sometimes. :) :)

Edited by ShinomorI-16-, 18 May 2009 - 06:16 PM.

GreyHatSoftware

GreyHatSoftware

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hmm... well let's just say I wasn't so ethical a few years back and thus making now a GreyHat, neither good nor evil, simply the man in the middle.

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Hi everyone!
I’m new to this site and for several days just looking around the different forums at G2G. Getting a feel for the place… and liking what I see.
Been living in the Netherlands for some 27 years and before that some 26 years in Chicago.
How did I get my nick? I played darts (on a team level) for more than 33 years. Back in the mid 80’s a lot darters had nicknames. An old dart buddy of mine referred to me and my darts as cruise missiles – hence crooz. It stuck.
:)

kissmeimgerman

kissmeimgerman

• Pip
  • 0 posts
my lineage..!

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
I got mine because, well cake is my favorite anything.

Alexis1

Alexis1

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My husband gave it to me. Can you help me? I cannot access anything on my jump drive. It contains all of my dissertation info. HELP!!!

Advertisements

jynxx

jynxx

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Jynx was the name of my rpg character when I used to play Shadowrun and I've used it online since, once got renamed calico_jynx for international talk like a pirate day and that stuck some places but generally just jynx, oh and jynx was already taken when I signed up here so added an x :)

LQUIT

LQUIT

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi! my nick was actually my email in our office... and most of my officemats eventually called me LQUIT...thats all...

julianmh

julianmh

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Well, my first name + my middle initial + my last initial.

copernicusw

copernicusw

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I love astronomy and N. Copernicus :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
First letter of first name, last name and year of birth.