Hi I just built a new PC. Build below:
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
So, the PC will not power on. No lights, no fan, etc.. These are the things I've tried so far.
- Triple checked all the cables are correctly attached.
- Checked the PSU switch is ON. It passed the "paper clip" test with the supplied Seasonic PSU tester.
- Tried a different PSU (corsair) with same results -- no power, no lights, no fans
- Double checked the headers to make sure they are on the correct pins.
- Tried seating the RAM one at a time
- Tried to boot the PC directly from the motherboard with the flathead screwdriver method without any success.
At this point, I'm scratching my head.. I'm thinking the motherboard might be DOA. Any other thoughts? Thanks!