I have a 14 month old Dell Insiron 15-3521 laptop running Windows 8.
Up to now I have had no problems with it, but it now won't power up. The charger has a green light on it but there are no lights on the laptop at all, and pushing the power button does nothing.
I have tried taking out the battery and running it on mains only but nothing.
I have tried taking out the battery and keeping the power button pushed for 30 secs and then plugging battery back in, but nothing. I have also tried a Universal power adapter which I know works on other laptops, but nothing.
Is it worth replacing the battery, I will try this if necessary, but they are quite expensive!
Does anyone have any ideas?