I want to do the following:
To uninstall FRST and remove all its files, please do the following ...
- Rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe
- Double click on Uninstall.exe to launch it.
- Your computer will reboot, and on reboot will remove FRST and all its files
Download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator.
- When the tool opens, ensure all boxes are checked, and select Run.
- Once complete, click OK.
- A log will open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt.
- Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Please do a new full scan with Avast and write about the result ..!!!
Scanning with SecurityCheck by glax24
- Download SecurityCheck by glax24 from here and remember the tool on the desktop.
- Run the program right-click the administrator name
- Wait for the scan to finish. It will open in a text file named SecurityType.txt. Copy the contents of this file to your next post
- You can find this file in the root of the system disk in a folder called SecurityCheck, C: \\ SecurityCheck \\ SecurityCheck.txt