Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Your wish has been granted. Now as soon as the weather people end their chit chatting, they cut to police chases. You now get your weather forcast only once a day. :whistling:

I wish I was a successful inventor.

Edited by computerwiz12890, 28 July 2006 - 11:47 AM.

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
your wish is granted, you invented teh end of the world.

I wish that I had a 2nd monitor for my PC (that worked, along with my first one, which still works, and that nothing bad happens to my PC or any other electronic while installing/using my 2nd monitor)

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Your wish is granted. You not only have 2 monitors but also hold the record for the worlds smallest LCD monitors. You have two .2 inch monitors!!

I wish i was done with practice log 5!

Edited by coxmaster, 28 July 2006 - 04:40 PM.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
You're a bit late coxmaster. But I'll still grant you your wish. You are done with PL #5, but it turns out you did it all wrong. You have to do it all over again. :whistling:

And Justin, your wish is granted too. You get a 2nd monitor and successfully hook it up without any problems. However, having twice as many monitors which you constantly look at fries your optic nerves. You are now blind. :blink:

I wish wireless mice wouldn't drain their batteries so quickly.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Your wish is granted, however you now have a real mouse on your desk, that instead of using batteries, eats all of the wires on your computer.

I wish I had some coffee

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
lol. Your wish is granted. You now have some coffee. But you clumsily spill it on your lap. YEOWCH THAT'S HOT!!! :whistling:

I wish I had a lightsaber.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Your wish has been granted, however, while practicing your twirl effect, you sadly cut off the arm you write with. Congrats, your lightsaber is now useless!

I wish for success.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
wish granted - you're now successful at doing everything wrong

I wish I had my own island

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Your wish is granted. The only problem is that your island is Alcatraz Prison and it has been made into a mental ward especially for you! :whistling:

I wish i had a faster internet connection (with a firewall, AV and antivirus programs)

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted: You have the most amazing internet connection the world has ever seen. Sadly, the government wants in on it; they aren't letting you go until you tell them how you came across it. And don't even try telling them a genie gave it to you. Get real :whistling:

I wish I'd grow taller. So sick of being 5' 6" am I right? AM I RIGHT?! Yes I'm right. And that's my wish. Taller.

Advertisements

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Your wish is granted... Now you grow 50 centimetres taller everyday and once you are over a few metres, you'll eventually trip down, bump your head and die. Sorry!

I wish I could transform myself to anything I want, anytime.. :whistling:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
wish granted, but after transforming into a mouse, you're eaten by a cat...

I wish there were no mean people

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Wish granted.. Now all those mean people are evil people :whistling:

I wish I could fly..

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted!! You can now fly. Only problem is that you forgot to put on yor parachute before jumping!! :blink:

I wish i didnt have to go to school. (high school that is) :whistling:

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted. You no longer have to go to school. You get A's in every subject automatically. Other students begin to realize this and form an angry mob. Your house will be burned down in about...12 minutes.

I wish I were a great filmmaker.