Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Genie Game

• Please log in to reply

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - you now work in a factory that makes film, and you are the best employee in the company.

I wish my hair was straight (I'm tired of curls and tangles!)

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. Your hair is not only straight, it is also as hard as wire and grows straight up. This makes you around 6ft 5in tall and you bump your hair in doorways, public transport and on low growing tree branches.

I wish I lived by the ocean.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wish granted - global warming has raised the sea levels to the point that your home is now oceanside.

I wish I owned my own company.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Wish granted. You successfully negotiate the purchase of a company called "My Own Company", however after taking ownership you discover its sole purpose is to systematically poison each and every person on this planet. Good one, Sari!!

I wish love was a five letter word.

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted. Love is now spelled F-L-I-N-G. And for some reason people don't stay together as long as they used to. Ah well, life's a mystery...

I wish I didn't have to wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Wish granted, and Dr. Phil examines your love life on Oprah which causes suicidal thoughts you cannot supress. He writes another book on love and death.

I wish I could stop making mistakes on my practice logs.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted. now instead of messing up with each practice log (like me) you automatically get them all correct on the first try. Only problem is that as soon as you become a helper you get something wrong and ruin a users computer

I wish i was a ninja! :whistling: :blink:

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Wish granted, you are killed by a rival ninja who, being wiser, wished to be the best ninja ever.

I wish someone from this site could fix my hard drive's problem :whistling:

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Your wish is granted, however as soon as it is fixed, your motherboard blows up, causing your entire computer to melt into a blob of metal.

I wish it was friday.

Aushin

Aushin

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
I'll take care of the wish this Friday. I'm on vacation.

I wish I could wake up before 3 PM.

Advertisements

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
wish granted, but because you did not specify the time zone you can only sleep between hours and wake up once every hour since it'll always be 3 pm somewhere on the planet.

I wish that i was a Phoenix so that i would never die.

harrythook

harrythook

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,618 posts
Wish granted, you become a Pontiac Pheonix that runs, but is rusting out in the auto junkyard, never to die but just to rust away.

I wish that my next wish did not lead to something bad for me.

Edited by harrythook, 31 July 2006 - 05:48 PM.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Wish granted. You next wish will not lead to anything bad BUT this one will. You have fallen ill and will not be able to access a computer for 3 weeks!!

I wish i wasn't bored

Edited by coxmaster, 31 July 2006 - 07:07 PM.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Wish granted. You and your friends play a very exciting game of Russian Roulette. You turn out to be the loser. Congratulations, you die while having fun. You will never be bored again. :whistling:

I wish coxmaster knew the correct past-tense of "fall". (see post above) :blink:

Edited by computerwiz12890, 31 July 2006 - 07:05 PM.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
lol my bad. Wish granted i have now edited my post. Too bad it was a worthless wish.

I wish i had a pony!! (LOL this should be good)